I feel weird coming out alone
Don’t! A lot of people come alone yet make great friends in the group. We are a friendly open bunch and we’re looking forward to meeting you. Feel free to reach out to us b/4 hand if you like as well on social media or via message.
What do I pack?
Suggested Packing, items or equipment list is usually in the event description or is emailed to paid attendees.
Contact us if you have questions.
What’s your return policy?
Refund policy is determined based on the event. Please see event description or message us if you have questions.
Some events involve group rates and purchasing ahead. For such events refunds may not be available, but message us if needed and we’ll let you know. The earlier you let us know you can’t attend the better for trying to offer your ticket to another member.
Want to join the Leadership Team?
Here’s our guidelines.
1. To get involved as a co-organizer/ Organizer you’ll first need to attend at least 1 preferably 2 meetup events.
2. Help us plan/ execute an event so we get to know you. The quality of events is important to us all.
That’s it! Message us and let’s get started.
(Final decisions based on current group needs)
Code Of Conduct
- Participate & be active
- Come out and meet amazing people
- Take pride in the BPLOA Brand & group
- Enlighten others….be a brand ambassador.
- Leave us positive reviews 🙂
- Come, make wellness & mindfulness a part of your life
- Make others feel welcome
- Practice positivity
- Maintain your Sass
- Send us your event suggestions for our consideration (when we have space on our calendar)
Participation Waiver and Release of Liability